We are linking up this morning with Abby from Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies
Janis from Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting.
Being that we are newbie bloggers and learning day by day about this new found blogging world, we thought that we too would link up!
Here are the questions:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here are our answers...
1. We teach in North Carolina
2. We are currently teaching 2nd grade. (The best grade EVER!)
3. Juli- 2 years in 1st grade and 8 in second.
Heather- 1 year in 3rd and 10 in second.
4. We started blogging in May 2012 after being Blog Stalkers forever!
5. There are SO many tips and resources to share. The one I feel like is the best to share is Kristin from Ladybugs Teacher Files.
She has a wonderful section of video tutorials on her site that we have watched and learned so much from as we have started in the blog world. They have been absolutely invaluable and we are so thankful to her for putting things out there so we can learn and get better at this blogging business!
So there we have it! Our first Blog Hop for Newbie Bloggers. Thanks to Janis for hosting this fun party. We have really enjoyed linking up with so many new bloggers!!
Happy Hopping!Juli and Heather