Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall is in the Air!

As Heather mentioned in her last post, I headed to Tennessee this past weekend to cheer on the Tennessee Vols as they played the Akron Zips.  Remember back in this post?  I explained that I married an avid VOL fan which makes me now a fan by marriage.  Here we are before the game!


With college football brings tailgating, cooler weather, and FALL Activities in the classroom!!  It is also one of my favorite seasons!  So, I felt the need to start making some activities for my kids to use in my classroom.  We've covered both 2.NBT.2 and 2.OA.3 and I need for my students to be able to apply these strategies all the way to 1,000.  I decided to make these to be able to use in a station with a recording sheet for accuracy.  

You can click on the picture below to get the whole pack at my TPT store.  But since I love fall so much, I am also including a little freebie for you.  




Check out all the awesome stuff that you get in the pack!!! (There's much more, but I couldn't do a preview of ALL 51 pages that it includes)  The range is from 5-1,000.  It is a perfect pack to use to differentiate!!


And as I promised, click below to get yourself a fun little fall freebie!!


Happy Fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment