Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet Summer Bag Tags

At the end of the school year, I gave my students a packet of work to complete during the summer.  I told them that I would have a special treat for them if they brought the completed pack back to me at the beginning of this school year.  As I have been planning for this year, I remembered this little promise I made and began thinking of something fun I could do that wouldn't cost a bunch of money.  I decided the easiest thing would be to make goody bags filled with candy and give them to  my students.  To be honest, I don't expect many of these packets to come back to me, so I figure I won't be making that many bags.  If I make more bags than I need, I can just add the leftover candy to my candy box in the classroom.  So I decided to make the bags a little cuter by adding this little tag to the bag.


Cute, right?  Click on the picture or click on the link to the right to my TpT store to pick up your own tags to print!

No comments:

Post a Comment