Monday, August 13, 2012

Not School Related!

Have you stopped by my TpT store and picked up some goodies with the sale?  Don't forget to check it out, the sale ends tonight!  I am so excited about all of the fun stuff I have picked up already!

Heather and I both stopped by school today for a short amount of time.  The tasks to get ourselves ready for the upcoming school year are extremely overwhelming!  We will get there, no doubt, it is just a little frightening at the moment!

So after I went to school this morning, I decided to work on something that is NOT school related.  I was proud of my work and thought that maybe you'd be interested in seeing some of the other things that I have been working on besides school stuff!  I blogged about it at my personal, family blog and just wanted to pop in and share.  It was a nice activity to get my mind off of the to do list activities that are making me feel slightly anxious.  Sometimes you just need an easy task to clear your mind for a few hours.  And this was just it...Freezing corn!  Intrigued?  Well, pop on over and check it out!
www.ajroach01.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment