Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Freebie


Whoa!  Over a whole month since we last blogged!?!  Not cool!  So sorry, friends.  I guess after seeing that our last post was all about the changes that we were about to embark upon and our lack of blogging, you can see that we have been B-U-S-Y.  It's been quite a month.  I will be the first to admit that the changes have been a little fun- new faces, new friendships between kids.  But also very stressful!  So many report cards, so much work to grade each day/week.  Overall, the kids have all adjusted well and we are plugging along nicely.  It hasn't been hard, just an adjustment.  So, I am just popping in to say hey and offer up a little freebie for you.  A few weeks ago, I noticed that my kids did not know how to look up words up in the dictionary.  I don't know about you but I definitely don't have tons of time to teach dictionary skills!  So I made this little station activity for my kids to use as they look up the meanings of words on their word lists.  In an apology to you for our absence, hop on over and pick up your own copy for free!  Thanks for hanging in there!  Thanks also for your words of encouragement and advice on our new adventure.  You were so encouraging to us and we appreciated it so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment